Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daybook for March 23, 2010

Outside my window... Breezy today, and kind of cloudy. We didn't get outside, but Sunday was such a delightful day, and I think there's more in store for the rest of the week.

I am thinking... about our parish's 125th anniversary celebration this fall. The committee met this morning, and things are coming together reasonably well.

I am thankful for... Easter. I don't think I've ever looked forward to it as much as I have this year.

From the learning rooms... a bit of gardening. Goose sort of helped me with starting seeds on Sunday. Then she quickly lost interest. :>)

From the kitchen... Everybody else cleared out their freezer in January and February, I'm just now getting around to thinking about it. There's lots of stuff in there that I don't even realize is there, and I hate wasting food!

I am wearing... tan lightweight sweater and red pants. I had forgotten I even had this sweater until this weekend. Should've been wearing them all winter long!

I am creating... Bibs. And I'm really pleased at how they are turning out!

I am pondering... How I try so hard to control things. Especially Goose's sleep. And it just isn't really in my control at all. Plus, God's in charge, who am I to try and buck that?

I am reading... the same things as last week. And added to the pile: The Makers Diet.

I am hoping... for an early bedtime for Goose tonight.

I am hearing... a fit. The third of the afternoon. See above. (Update: She's doing the head bob in her high chair, which is a rare occurrence. Here's hoping.)

Around the house... I need to get busy. Stuff has snuck up on me.

One of my favorite things... footie PJs.

A few plans for the rest of the week... One of these Wendesdays, I need to renew my drivers' licence, Stations of the Cross on Thursday (I think the last one?), and this weekend is the first of kids' consignment sales in the area. Not sure if I'll make this one or wait for the next one. Hubs might be gone, and taking Goose is not my idea of a good time - it's pretty crowded. Our parish's penance service is on Sunday.

A picture thought I am sharing... I hope to put together a whole post on Goose's birthday, but here's one to start.

1 comment:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Can't wait to hear all about Goose's birthday! How exciting!!

We are looking forward to Easter too!